Comment on page
Integrating tokens for your community
As of 2020-Aug-10, MetaMask mobile apps are in beta mode. Collab.Land integrations might not work with MetaMask's mobile apps.
If you're not seeing your group community tokens in your MetaMask wallet, follow these steps to add them:
- 1.Open the MetaMask extension.
- 2.Under the Assets section on the main screen, select Add Token
- 3.You can search for the token in the Search bar.
- 4.If the token you're looking for is not there, select Custom Token. You can then enter in the Token Contract Address to add the token in your wallet.
Please ask for the token contract address from the community admin for the most accurate information. Some other ways to find the token contract address include:
- 1.Enter the token name in the Search bar.
- 2.Scroll down to the Token Information section.
- 3.Select the double overlapping squares icon next to the Address entry to copy the Token Contract Address.
- 4.You can now paste this into the MetaMask Token Contract Address field.
Select the icon on the right to copy the Token Contract Address