Comment on page
Issues & FAQ
Additional help for common questions and known issues with our products
If you get an error message after linking your wallet, check with your group admin to see if there are still tokens and ETH in their Airdrop Admin Account. If there's still an issue after that, have them contact us.
I'm trying to get to the admin command center in Telegram, and keep on typing /start and not seeing anything.
Try resetting your chat history with the Collab.Land bot. You can do this by following these steps:
- 1.Go to your Chats in the Telegram app.
- 2.Select Edit in the menu bar. You should see a radio button appear next to all of your current chats.
- 3.Find Collab.Land in the list and select the radio button next to Collab.Land.
- 4.Select Delete. Telegram will ask for your confirmation to remove this conversation.
- 5.Select Delete again to remove.
- 6.Create a new message to @collablandbot.
Reconfigure the role using the same role name that you used before.